Monday, October 11, 2010

Comparisons in Life?

A Chinese Saying,

'If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.'



Well, doesn't the above proverb sounds familiar, to change Destiny, we have to start with the word Self.

As usual, being bored with another new week and having lose my directions in Life and with nothing new to excite or put inspirations into my routine, and then a little voice inside my brain reminds me 'Remember when you complains about the lousy dinner you had the last time', our dear Mr. Yi Jing reminding me again.

So I thought I will share it here again for my readers who do not feel comfortable to come to my Facebook of the Change we need now when compared to those unfortunate ones when we carry on with our life this week like me,  looking for a reason about life......




Till-then, cheers.