Thursday, July 22, 2010
If you are here and feeling mellow like me, : )
The Greatest Benefits of Being Over 40
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.
- You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans or the government latest CPF
- You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car mechanic.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won't get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance or Medisave is finally beginning to pay off.
- You can't remember who sent you this list.
一生何求 The Search In Life
Thinking of Retirement? Read this first....
Neighbors in Montana
A successful business man became disenchanted with the stress of the fast life in the big city and decides to chuck it all. He takes his savings and purchases a large ranch in the middle of nowhere in Montana.
After a couple of months of enjoying the solitude but feeling a bit bored, he hears the drumming of hoofbeats outside his cabin. Grabbing his rifle he challenges the man riding up on the horse.
"Hold it neighbor" the man says, " I'm your neighbor, I have a ranch only six miles from here, and I want to invite you to a Welcome Party I'm throwing for you next Saturday. There's going to be music, dancing, hugging, kissing, drinking, fighting.... We'll have a great time".
Glad to find a new distraction from the usual routine, the new rancher lowers the rifle and ask's " Any dress code, formal or informal?"
" Aw, don't matter" replied the friendly neighbor, " Only gonna be the two of us".
Till-then, cheers. ^________^ for my facebook friend, Kimn.