Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Origins of Man



First most, I' m not challenging anybody here about that the world is going to end in 2012, OK? I 'm carrying on with the topic because I came across this theory by a guy named Terence Mckenna, a well-known Occult Scientist who had research the I Ching and came up with a theory in relation to it :

From Wikipedia,

'One of McKenna's ideas is known as novelty theory. It predicts the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. McKenna developed the theory in the mid-1970s after his experiences in the Amazon at La Chorrera led him to closely study the King Wen sequence of the I-Ching. Novelty theory involves ontology, extropy, and eschatology.

The theory proposes that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, or extropy (a term coined by Max More meaning the opposite of entropy). According to McKenna, when novelty is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as "time wave zero" or simply the "time wave" results. The graph shows at what time periods, but never at what locations, novelty increases or decreases and is supposed to represent a model of history's most important events.

The graph of extropy had many enormous fluctuations over the last 25,000 years, but it hits an asymptote in the middle of November, 2012.In other words, entropy (or habituation) no longer exists after that date. It is impossible to define that state. This is also the date on which the Mayan long calendar ends one cycle through the zodiac signs, then it begins a new 26,000 year cycle through the next era, or the Age of Peace. The technological singularity concept parallels this, only at a date roughly three decades later.'

We will stop short here as the technicalities I will leave it to you to investigate, what we are interested here is in relation to the I Ching is that he formulated accordingly to the time when the I Ching was first known in the Shang Dynasty in Old China, using the cycle of 64 hexagrams to derived time and what is known as the above
"time wave zero" to measure the End of Time. Now how this I Ching Hexagram calendar comes about for his measurement of the Time wave graph, we will not bother, let's instead asks the Gods. Based on the time of my blogging at this moment in Singapore, I get this Hexagram from asking : 'Will the World End in 2012?'

Hexagram 50 鼎 The Cauldron

▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅ ▅▅ Object Line
▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ Subject Line
▅▅ ▅▅


The changing line is at the first bottom line which gives this hexagram:

Hexagram 14 大有 Abundance

▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅ ▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅

This is done today Xin Chou Hour Ding Si Day of Jia Shen Month Geng Yin Year. Don't bother about how I get this reading as I am using other methods. It was interesting as the Hexagrams actually coincided with 2 incidents that happened within 2 days of this week of unknown stationary air crafts in the North Eastern Skies that I saw at about midnight on both nights and I wondered whether I have been reading too much end of the world stuff and some theories that Man came from another alien species who uses DNA to create us on the internet. Anyway, I took only 2 or 3 photographs as I only have my cellphone camera which takes lousy shots and you are free to check my phone to see that I did not tamper with it. I don't know what I can make out of it as I thought I could upload on to my laptop and zoom to see clearly which unfortunately wasn't the case. The first Hexagram looks like a spacecraft to me with the cauldron cooking with the fire below or the Chinese pictogram, ha-ha. I did told a 5arts Friend about it when I saw it that night, its not something I thought of last minute to liven up my blog. Don't know what else the I Ching is trying to tell me? Anyway, about the End of the World in 2012 from the readings, No, it will not be the case as you can say its 'Fat Hope'. Your chances of being knocked down by a car or down with a heart attack from now to 2012 would be higher. Anyone wants to have a bet?, ha-ha. If I win, I collect. If I lose, nobody would be around though, LOL.

Nope I'm not going Crazy from Boredom. About Aliens and Superior races apart from Man, I have my reservations and no comments. Anyway, I have no idea why the photograph looks like that when you click on it for a clearer look as there are diffusion of lights in all directions. Well, it sure was an interesting spacey experience after hearing so much about other people' s experience. Don't worry, I sure ain't bullshitting you, could be I am crazy from too much boredom : )

Till-then, cheers.
Well Here it goes, Here Today and Gone Tommorow again: