Friday, May 21, 2010

Time After Time?

Yang Nine





As usual,

Father's Lesson

A boy asks his father to explain the differences among irritation, aggravation, and frustration.

His father picks up the phone and dials a number at random. When the phone is answered, he asks, "Can I speak to Alf, please?"

"No! There's no one called Alf here," says the person who answered the phone.

His father hangs up. "That's irritation," he says.

He picks up the phone again, dials the same number, and asks for Alf a second time. "No-there's no one here called Alf. Go away. If you call again I shall telephone the police," the person says.

His father hangs up and says, "That's aggravation."

"Then what's frustration?" asks his son. The father picks up the phone and dials the same number a third time.

"Hello, this is Alf. Have I received any phone calls?" he asks casually.

HA-HA....

...................................................................................

Oh boy, I have 1875 unread mails, : (
I think I would just press the 'Delete all' button, My apologies if your mail is in there, resent, ha-ha.. Have been itching to clear this feng shui clutter which is affecting my Qi Force and well-being. Ha-ha....

Lately, while doing nothing and surfing on the net, came across an interesting subject: that the all calendars or whatsoever is to be re adjusted with an example of Mr. Bruce Lee’s chart by as usual, posted by an metaphysics enthusiast. I have no complains and prejudice about that but I will not agreed with it. Though I am an admirer of the writer’ s research on Chinese Metaphysics. By the way, he had also mentioned Da Liu Ren and I sure would like to have an exchange of ideas with him after trying to figure it out for the last three years.(Could it be that he is correct about the time adjustment or I’ m SLOW, ha-ha..), just found out about it from another website.

I wanted to learn Qigong as you all know I am recuperating after my surgical operation. They are conducting a 17 days course for US$1900, food and lodgings included except for airfares. Cheap and good, with all the Dragons around. Notice they have mentioned that they have written about Da Liu Ren in their website. Anyway, they are Taoists and should know, right? I was curious despite having pick it up from some masters in the past.

'Hi,

I would like to know for the Sept Workshop if I am interested, is there any course for Da Liu Ren to be taught together in that period.

Thanks.
.Top ..Wed, 05/12/2010 - 05:46 #1 .laohu

Offline
Joined: 09/11/2009 Da Liu Ren Course

Yes, there are some contents to be taught concerning Da Liu Ren but not all. The whole Da Liu Ren Course requires at least one year of study and training -- too complicated system and the learners have to know Chinese if they want to fully master the knowledge. But, that is not all, you have to study under an experienced master and continue to train your skills for at least 6 years after gaining the necessary knowledge. In a word, please prepare for your whole life time if you really want to become an accomplished master!
.Top'

End of epilogue

Very subtle as in Tai Chi Kung Fu, I like the reply. : )
.....................................................................................


Why slow? I had always thought that my senseis have left some important parts out either because I was not initiated as a disciple by them or I had not volunteer to pay them substantially enough. Nah, just found out from that reply, its not that, they won’t want it even if I want to. We had so much fun together doing what is normal stuffs as they don’t have to behave like a Prominent Master, being all proper in front of me or worrying about me going around telling people about it, and I have Tang Lang, the Wolf in my Zi Wei chart, I like to corrupt people with Lian Zhen in My Ming Gong, Life palace. They just loves my style, ha-ha, just kidding. We were all Holy together like that MTV in one of my earlier post 'Tao', just drinking and no touching the faires. Ah, I' m not referring to my Mentor at Singapore Feng Shui Centre.

Well they were correct, always carry the secret manual(Just kidding) with me every time so that I can refer to it and practise and practise and ……

http://www.taoiststudy.com/content/da-liu-ren-course#comment-123

OMG! Chinese is needed!!! You sure, how am I going to teach it then? Ha-ha, don't worry....

Do go to the site, they have some basic stuffs on Da Liu Ren for you to learn which is free.

'When there' s will, there' s a wat?'

Till-then, cheers.

P.S. I will be back with an interesting recent birth chart based on present time with no adjustment done chronicling his rise to a billionaire and the day that he died. Prove me wrong, my dear friend, remember I am an admirer of your research and I won't want to waste my past ten years having the wrong basics with something as simple as Time. I would be pleased to be wrong as I still have a lot of times ahead to make amendments and changes unlike others. No offence to others....

Sincerely Yours,
: )