Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 My Baby? Don’t laugh



Hi Folks, I' m BACK.

Strange Illness

A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but that didn't help.

He then visits another doctor in the same hospital and complained about his previous doctor. The second doctor then gave him an injection, but that didn't do any good.

He then consults a new doctor in another hospital and start complaining about all his previous experiences. The doctor then told the man, "Go home and take a hot bath. As soon as you finish bathing throw open all the windows and stand in the draft."

"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."

"I know," said the doctor, "But I can cure pneumonia."

Well too bad, our dear You tube is having some copy-rights problems, can’t blame him as his good-will is not appreciated by those so called artistes or whatever. Some are dead but still collecting copyrights dues, ha-ha, wonder how the money gets to them or? Pardon me for my outburst the last time, You tube. Just got cheese off by all these goodies foodies. Yeah, yeah I know there is no freebies in this world.



Ha-ha, back to the Yi Jing Poker Card Divination.


Ok, about the rest of the cards. In general, six would mean matters related to travel and career. Seven would meant matters about documents and education, eight, emotional response to any certain proposed issue and health. Nine would be about the practicality of your actions in mind and also family issues. There are no twos, threes, fours, or fives cards.

Remember that I am using Hsia calendar for timing and as such the lunar calendar will be defined as the Hsia calendar here. After all, I have the right to decides, right? This is my blog, ha-ha. I have enough with all this clocking, real time and false time or GMT, etc, whatever…. Just label the animal or zodiac sign for the month and it will works whether poker cards or Mei Hua Yi Shu.



Mei Hua Yi Shu Divinations. 梅花义数。

Ok, the last time I spoke about the King Wen Sequences on trigrams for numbers, as you know 6 is Fire or Li gua,

▅▅▅▅▅ 
▅▅ ▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ 

Eight is Lake or Tui Gua

▅▅ ▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅ 
▅▅▅▅▅ 

Okay then for the rest, you got to check the trigrams yourself.

One will be Qian or Heaven.

Two will be Kan or Water.

Three will be Gen or Mountain.

Four will be Zhen or Thunder.

Five will be Xun or Wind. (this is not yi jing fengshui, so five is usable)

Six will be Li or Fire.

Seven will be Kun or Earth.

Eight is Tui or Lake.

To determine changing circumstances for the moving yao, next episode, ha-ha.


Anyway,if you feel comfortable with using this system from the Numerology of the I Ching by Master Alfred Huang, please do so. If not, forget that you ever saw this posting, ha-ha.

Till-then,cheerio!!!