Saturday, October 4, 2008

EPL




Ah, it's Saturday again.
Time for some EPL actions, I means some small bets to see whether my wealth luck in my chart is still there, ha-ha... Not encouraging any gambling here.

A football story,

Two guys are talking about their boss's upcoming wedding.

One says, "It's ridiculous, he's rich, but he's 93 years old, and she's just 26! What kind of a wedding is that?"

The other says, "Well, we actually have a name for it in my family."

"What do you call it?"

"We call it a football wedding."

The first asks, "What's a football wedding?"

The other says, "She's waiting for him to kick off!"

Anyway, I had enjoyed my Friday, reading the new book recommended by Master Howard Choy on Liu Fa Fengshui written by .....



Also admiring the hard-cover, sure worth it. Clear a lot of the hidden meanings in the Xuan Kong Ben Yi by T'an Yang Wu.

Preview by Master Choy at: http://howardchoy.wordpress.com

Good Day.